This is my life... such as it is

Everything you've ever wanted to know about me... and more

My Photo
Name:
Location: Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

I'm Pagan, love children

Saturday, March 31, 2007

more quizzes

You are 80% Aquarius


You Should Have Been Born Under:

You've got a ton of energy - and need plenty of room to roam.
You tend to follow your whims, and it's hard for you to stick to one thing.
Specific jobs, loves, and friends are always changing and never a part of your life for long.
Very intuitive, you tend to know what people are thinking before they say a word.

You are most compatible with a Dog or Tiger.

















Mostly Innocent

You are 78% pure!


















My test tracked 1 variable How you compared to other people your age and gender:
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 67% on purity




Link: The 100 Point Sexual Purity Test written by ocicat on OkCupid, home of the The Dating Persona Test

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home